Rules for Fees and Refunds:
1. Unless mentioned otherwise, all amounts are payable to ‘DA Film School’.
2. All payments made by Indian nationals must be accompanied by the Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the payee, without which fees will not be accepted.
3. All fees as mentioned are for the course. For Indian students, the fees are being collected in installments. The installment-wise payments do not reflect the value of the course completed till then. They are simply broken up to facilitate the student.
4. International students will be required to pay the full course fees at the time of admission. Only upon payment of full fees, DA will issue the fee receipt, the Bonafide Student Certificate and the invitation letter for issuance of Visa.
5. All installments are payable on or before the last date for the same as may be announced from time to time.
6. Following lapses/delays in payment will attract a fine / penalty of Rs. 500/- per day:- Delay in Fee Payment, or each act of cheque bouncing / dishonour of cheque.
7. Occasionally there may be additional required classes added to the standard curriculum, which may be mandatory. However, no extra fees will be charged for the same.
8. GST or any other taxes as applicable (currently @ 18%) would is a part of payments made to DA Film School. Further, any additional taxes if levied by the government / taxation authorities, the same would need to be borne by the students. Appropriate intimation of the same would be given to students.
9. Excessive delay in payment of fees and the fines may be a cause for denying the student from attending the classes/practicals till all outstanding dues are paid by the student.
10. Policy For Refund Of Fees:
11. Fee Policies as above are subject to change at Management’s discretion.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Management reserves the rights to change/modify the fees/schedule/curriculum/timings as an when the need may arise.
2. Since most of the faculty at Digital Academy – The Film School are practicing Industry Professionals, the schedules may vary out of a professional contingency that the faculty may have. In such cases, DA will provide alternative faculty as it may deem fit.
3. The Final Certification is a function of 80 % attendance in both theory as well as practicals along with a minimum 50% marks in all assignments and submissions. Students who do not complete either of these requirements will not be issued the Certificate.
4. The decision of the Management will be final and binding. All the disputes arising out of any concern may be settled in Mumbai Jurisdiction only.